Monarch NRL high-performance gloves are constructed of a versatile, multi-filament yarn that combines high-strength fiber, fiberglass and synthetic fibers to provide excellent abrasion, cut and contact-heat resistance.
The MONARCH-NRL™ glove features a black, 13-gauge, high-performance shell, black natural rubber latex palm coating, and an A4 cut level. MONARCH™ gloves are easy to launder and unaffected by chlorine bleach and UV light.
Quick Summary of the Monarch NRL Gloves
- 13-Gauge High-Performance Shell
- Black Natural Rubber Latex Palm Coating
- Easy to Launder
- Unaffected by Chlorine Bleach & UV Light
- Sizes: S-XL
- CE/EN 388: 3542
- CE Cut Level 5
- ANSI/ISEA 105-2016 Cut Level A4: 1560 grams
- CE/EN 407: Contact Heat Level 1 (212° for 15 seconds)
There are no reviews yet.